04 July 2008

4th of July retrospective


176 - 7/4/2007
Originally uploaded by illenion
On this day three years ago... I barely remember what I was doing. I'm sure I was taking summer courses and doing a lot of homework. Summer courses are why I got to graduate early. It's like the past is somehow influencing my life today!

On this day two years ago, I merrily made my way around Green Lake in a paddle boat with my ex.

On this day last year, I was on the beach of an uninhabited island off the coast of West Java in Indonesia. The weather, the friends, the monkeys - it was great. We couldn't get fireworks, but this bonfire (see picture) was the next best thing.

Today, I don't have anything in particular to report, but C. emailed me from UAE to say he couldn't see my Flickr photos, because Flickr is banned there due to internet censorship. Happy Independence Day!

No comments: