16 August 2008

Dog-sitting

Last weekend I had the pleasure of dog-sitting for Aubrey's mom's three dogs while she was out of town. It was a lot of fun, and I was glad to be back in Seattle proper for a bit.

My new friends are Hazel, Piper and Scout the puppy.


We had an excellent time! We chased tennis balls...


And chewed on our feet...


And dragged slobbery squeaky toys into my bed and squeaked them suddenly and unexpectedly as I slept...


OK, so those things were mostly the dogs' doing. But here is an activity I was definitely involved in: Peeing a LAKE on the floor right before bedtime. Technically, the actual peeing was done by a dog (I never did figure out who), but I was definitely involved as I cleaned it up, and as I was navigating around it in the dark of midnight because the POWER WENT OUT.

But seriously, the activity I was most involved in? A little thing called FRIENDSHIP. Here's how you do it!


Aww. I'm glad we got to keep each other company this weekend. More pictures here!

No comments: