12 May 2008

Quest for knowledge

Since I have been out of school... all of two months... I have been thinking a lot about how I can go back to school. It's true - I'm a big nerd and I love learning. I didn't apply to grad schools right away, because I knew that I had to take some time off or else I would self-destruct from being in school for years on end, with no breaks. For the past few years I have been taking classes every quarter, summer included, but now I suddenly find myself with nothing academic to do.

This calls for... UNSTRUCTURED LEARNING! And by that, I mean I am satisfying my needs by Google- and Wikipedia-searching EVERYTHING. It takes the edge off, a little.

Here's a list of recent things I have been reading up on. Some of these I don't even remember searching for, but Google search history doesn't lie. I'll also include some links, so you can join me on this voyage of discovery:

No comments: